What is Error code 15241?
This QuickBooks Error Code 15241 occur when the QB payroll update didn’t complete successfully. Error 15241 occurs if the QuickBooks File Copy Service (FCS) is disabled.
Since you’re not able to click anything within QuickBooks, let’s go ahead and end all QuickBooks applications and processes that are running. Resolve this by setting QuickBooks FCS service to Manual.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Go to your computer’s desktop, and right click the Computer icon and select Manage.
- In the left pane, click Services and Applications.
- In the middle pane, double-click Services.
- Double-click Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- On the General tab, click the Startup type drop-down arrow and select Manual.
- Select Apply, then Start, and then click OK.
- Open, and try updating QuickBooks again.