How to Resolve Error 3371, status code 11118?
Error 3371 Status code 11118: QuickBooks Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience So here’s where it gets fun. I ended up completely rebuilding the user’s computer. It worked at my desk. I put the machine back in place and she couldn’t log in. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. For about a week. Last week it happened to her again and uninstalling/reinstalling worked. But now I have a second user who is having the same issue. I’ve gone through all the previous steps with her except the full rebuild.
follow this solution to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371,
Rename the Intuit entitlement file (QB 2013)
- Firstly close the QuickBooks.
- Open the entitlement data folder.
- Enter the information: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and press Enter.
- Now, Right click the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and Delete it.
- Open Quickbooks and your company file and do the registration.