Can I upload a Payments File on a weekend?
Yes, you can upload a payments file on a weekend..
You can submit a payment file using the File upload service. To be able to use this service, ensure that:
•You have the required entitlements (set up by your System Administrator).
•The payment file is already created in a Bank approved format.
•You have your Security Device or Smart Card available to authenticate yourself.
How to send payroll data:
- From the QuickBooks menus at the top, click Employees > Send Payroll Data.
- In the Send/Receive Payroll Data window, review the following information in the Items to Send area:
- Click Send. If you are getting a message that QuickBooks cannot find the following account, see the information below:
- Enter your Payroll Service PIN then click OK.
- Once the transmission is complete successfully, you will return to the Send/Receive Data window. Under Items Received, click View to view important payroll messages or Confirmation Reports. While viewing the item, click Print to print the report or message.
- Click Close to close the Send/Receive Data window.
If issue persists then you should contact QuickBooks Customer Support help team.