RE: What is QuickBooks Error 6144, 304 & How to Resolve it?
QuickBooks is the best accounting software available in market. Features of QuickBooks such as advanced level of reporting, advanced level of pricing, advanced inventory and chart of accounts.
QuickBooks error 6144,304 comes when there is something wrong with the company file. This error is related to company file which contains all the accounting data. For more information about this error contact our QuickBooks Error Support.
Causes of this Error
- PC automatically off while data is being stored.
- Malicious programs like viruses, malware and so on.
- Security Software.
If the PC automatically shuts down while the data is being saved to the company file then the company file can be damaged. Security software can cause this error as well. So we recommend that you buy good security software to protect your company file.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144, 304
Intuit provides a repair tool which name is QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Before scanning the complete company file the tool scans for network errors. The most effective factor about the tool is that it is free. It takes long time to scanning and fixing. Process time depend on the size of the company file.
Once QB file doctor is downloaded, install the tool on your system and follow the steps-
- Log into an administrator account.
- Open repair tool with administrative faculty. Wait for QB to open.
- Click on browse and select the company file.
- Select whether or not the company file is hosted on the workstation or the server.
- Select the right option for the question “Are you on a server or a workstation.
- Repair tool will scan for network errors and then for errors with the company file.
- Close repair tool and open QB.
If you still find this QuickBooks Error 6144,304 then get in contact with QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number “+1 855 441 4417”.