RE: What are the causes of installation error in QuickBooks with Mac? How to fix it?
I am very happy to get you know about QuickBooks installation error with Mac. Due to this error, the program does not start or just appears for a few time after clicking on the QuickBooks Desktop or company file icon. It is really very irritating for users.
Causes of this error are:
- Opening of QuickBooks multiple times. You need to allow sufficient time for QuickBooks to load before continuing.
- Incorrect method to open file.
- Problem with reports.
- Using of improper version of QuickBooks
- Improper file name or data corrupt.
Let’s start to fix it:
- Open Macbook Pro.
- Go to ‘File -> Utility -> Verify Data“
- Click on End / restart.
- Now, RestartMacBook Pro
Hope this will be beneficial for you. Get more detail from the article on QuickBooks Installation Error for Windows and Mac.