RE: quickbooks proadvisor certification exam questions
Hiiii Denium Ritche,
QuickBooks Pro is the desktop version of Intuit QuickBooks. QuickBooks manage your finances, create custom reports, send invoices in seconds and get paid faster. QuickBooks manages your information in one place so that you can find it in just one click. Get the best deal and support on your preferred QuickBooks. Call us for Instant QuickBooks help and services. The technical support team of QuickBooks is also amazing as the customer can contact helpline number for support and service in a matter of few minutes.
There are two types of Quickbooks proadvisor Certification:
1. Quickbooks proadvisor online certification.
- Gain most-used knowledge to serve clients
- Learn setup, navigation, and features
- Manage sales, purchases, payroll, and payments
- Learn about reporting, apps, and troubleshooting
2 .Quickbooks proadvisor online advanced certification.
- Gain ultimate knowledge to serve clients
- Manage complex conversions
- Learn special transactions and advanced features
- Learn advanced reporting and problem solving
Learn about Features of Quickbooks proadvisor certification benefits are both helps to View you’re bills in instant with a click in one place
• See the in depth insights about your business
• Get paid faster by e-invoicing
• Get reminders for overdue payment and much more
• For faster feedback sees who left the comments
• Automated data backup
• Easy upgrades
• Cloud Hosting (Add On)
• Track sales and expenses
• Sales and tax report
• See your profit and loss
• Simplified navigation
• Create and send invoices
• Track inventory
• Advanced Reporting
• Advanced Inventory
• Allow up to 3 users
So,Quickbooks proadvisor certification is exam is online The online test takes about 2 hours to complete, and you’ll get 4 attempts to pass each section with a minimum score of 80%. Prepare by reading the Quick Tips guide.