RE: How to fix QuickBooks Error Code -6000 -107? What is it?
What does QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -107 Mean?
Intuit has developed a software named as QuickBooks which is the best accounting application which helps to manage accounting database for an organization. Sometimes, QuickBooks company data file and the network data or transaction log file is damage or QuickBooks is unable to open the company file then Error Code-6000,-107 is generally displayed. We will discuss about its reason and methods to fix this error. If you require instant support then call to our QuickBooks Technical Support number 1-855-441-4417.
Why does this Error occur?
According to Intuit, error code -6000, -107 occurs due to:
If QuickBooks company data file (.qwd) and the network data (.nd) or transaction log file (.tlg) get damaged and a user is trying to open the associated file.
How to get resolve this Error?
- Open the folder which contains your QuickBooks company file.
- Search file withtype of .QWB extension.
- Right Click on the file and choose copy.
- Pasteit on the desktop of your computer.
- Press and hold the control keyand then open the QuickBooks.
- Youwill be guided to the No Company Open
- Click on open or restore an existing company.
- Now, search and open the company file on the desktop that you copied.
Your Error Code issue will be solved. If this doesn’t help and still showing this error, try the other method to fix it.
- Rename both the files and Restart QuickBooks. QuickBooks will automatically recreate these files when it starts.
- There are various supported versions:
- Supported to all QuickBooks Premier & Pro (Windows) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & older versions.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Versions.
- QuickBooks Premier – Accountant Edition 2016 and Older Version.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2011 to 2017 versions.
- QuickBooks Accountant 2010 to 2016 versions.
All the given methods will solve your issues. If you are still facing the problem then feel free to call our QuickBooks Online Support Number 1855-441-4417.