RE: How to Create a Backup using Intuit Data Protect (IDP)?
Intuit Data Protect(IDP) is provides a subscription based service that helps you to secure data from different types of problem like as safeguarded against damage from virus, theft,file corruption, fire and so on. Your files are automatically backup online over the internet every day and every week at an automatically selected time to an off-site location. You can also select to back up just your QuickBooks Desktop file or you can select back up multiple QuickBooks Desktop files and any other data on your entire desktop plan.
Note: Intuit Data Protect only works with QuickBooks Desktop 2011 and above.
Steps to Create a Backup using Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
- Go to the top of the screen and click on File option and then select Backup company and click Setup/Activate Online Backup.
- The Intuit Data Protect window will appear. Click on Activates Now.
- In the Intuit App center window, sign in using the Intuit Account credentials created when subscribing.
- Intuit Data Protect Diagnose window will automatically run. Select Continue when all status show Complete.
- In the next window, select all the files you want to take backup and select continue.
- Assign an e-mail id for backup notification on the next window.
- A pop up message will appear for a successful backup set up. Click OK.
If you are unable to Create a Backup using Intuit Data Protect of your company data then you can call us our toll free number QuickBooks Enterprises support 855 441 4417 and we will provide you full support regarding with how you can take backup of you company account files.