RE: How to connect your bank account to QuickBooks?
- Firstly, navigate to the ‘add an account’ menu. And then click the Connect an Account button on the right. Now choose your bank from the popular banks shown.
- Now enter the same username and password you use when you log in to your bank account directly, then click Log In. Hang tight a few minutes for the connecting process.
- On the left side of the Screen, below the heading labeled Account Name, you will see a list of all the accounts you have with your bank (e.g. Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc.).
- Check the box next to the account you use for business and want to connect with QuickBooks.
- Now you’ll want to choose an appropriate QuickBooks Account name that corresponds with the type of Bank Account you are adding to QuickBooks. On the Connection Screen, then you will see an Enter Text box with a drop-down suggestions menu tab. Choose an appropriate account name from the list of options available.
- If you don’t see a QuickBooks account name in the drop-down suggestions that match the type of Bank Account you’re adding to QuickBooks, click Add New at the top of the drop-down suggestions menu to open the Account Modal window.
- In the Account Modal, choose an Account Type.
- Next, choose a Detail Type for the bank account you’re adding. You can type your custom account name into the text box in the upper right of the window. Then click Save button once you have named your account to exit the Account Modal.
- Once you have selected and saved all your account details, then click the Connect button. Hang tight while QuickBooks downloads your transactions. After a few moments, you will see the message “We successfully downloaded your transactions. Hooray!” At the bottom of the screen, click I’m done. Let’s Go! Now you can retrieve your transaction history in QuickBooks.
After doing the all above steps, if the problem persists again then visit our website QuickBooks online customer service number call @ +1-844-551-9757
Or, visit this link https://www.wizxpert.com/connect-bank-accounts-to-quickbooks/